Monday, June 16th – Thursday, June 19th, 2014
Day Camper – 9:00am to 3:00pm. Extended Day Camper – 9:00am – 4:15pm
This camp was developed to help beginners through advanced players improve their skill set with exceptional College level instruction in all aspects of the game. The Lehigh Men’s Lacrosse Staff as well as Lehigh varsity players, other college coaches and college players will be here to pass on their energy and knowledge. We start from square one and focus on being fundamentally sound and technically correct. At the end of the week we will see just how far we have come in our Mountain Hawk Skills Competition! We help to build each individual player from the ground up so that when you walk away from Goodman Campus you feel more confident knowing you have a strong foundation for future success.
The extended day is an extra hour at the end of each day focusing on positional skill and collegiate like drills. We will look to reinforce what the campers learn during day and go into greater depth with in those specific parts of the game. Once the young men have proven that they have a grasp on their newfound skills, we will move on looking to enhance the next part of their game.
- Boys entering grades 1st – 10th
- Sessions include fundamental instruction, drill work, competitions, and games.
- Individual instruction by the Lehigh Lacrosse coaching staff, college coaches and current Mountain Hawk players.
- All campers receive a reversible Lehigh Lacrosse team jersey and a 1 year subscription to INSIDE LACROSSE magazine.
- Check In will be held at 8:30 am on Monday, June 17th at the Ulrich Sports Complex on Goodman Campus (Click HERE for Directions).
- Items to Bring: Helmet, Stick, Gloves, Arm Pads, Shoulder Pads, Athletic Supporter, Mouth Guard, Cleats, Turf Shoes (or sneakers) and a great attitude.
- $295: Day Camper | $395: Extended Day Camper