High School Graduating Class of 2016 (Entering Grade 11)
July 23rd – 25th, 2014
The Lehigh Valley Showcase is designed to provide rising high school juniors from the Lehigh Valley and across the nation with advanced skill development in a highly competitive, tournament style, playing environment. The showcase will provide a platform for players to display their skills in front of college coaches from Divisions I, II, and III, as these coaches will be invited to serve as instructors and also as recruiters.
As one of the last showcase events of the summer, this is a great chance to be seen before the 2015 recruiting season gets rolling (September 1 is the first time college coaches can communicate with a Prospective Student Athlete per NCAA rule). Off the field, players will take part in strength and speed training clinics (results will be given to take home at the end of camp), recruiting & academic seminar, and a leadership/character building seminar. The mission of the Lehigh Valley Showcase is to help campers gain visibility within the recruiting landscape, while helping them grow as players and as people.
* Interested Lehigh Prospects – This camp will be a great opportunity to see what being a Student-Athlete in the Lehigh lacrosse program is all about. You will stay in the same dorms, use the same facilities, and have the opportunity to meet and work with current Lehigh players and coaches. All this, while affording our staff the opportunity to learn more about you as a person and player with in the highly competitive showcase format.
*Film – All sessions of the Showcase will be filmed and available to participants for personal use following the event.
- Boys going into 11th grade or repeating that year.
- We will be capping the event at 150 players to maximize exposure.
- All campers receive a camp reversible printed with Lehigh Valley Showcase, camp t-shirt and a subscription to INSIDE LACROSSE magazine
- Check-In will be 11:00am on Wednesday, July 24th
- There will be a $50 key deposit charge due at Check-in. Key deposits will be returned when keys are turned in at Check-out.
- Late Check In will be available for those who are arriving from Hotbeds or any other tournament that conflicts with the Showcase
- Check-Out will be on Friday July 26th immediately following the player’s last game in the afternoon session.
- Check-In and Check-Out will take place on Lehigh University’s Asa Packer campus (more details coming soon!)
- Items to Bring: Blankets, Sheets, Pillows, Towels, Toiletries, Fan, Alarm Clock, Spending Money, Shorts, t-shirts, socks, sweat top, rain top, cleats, turf shoes, basketball shoes, bathing suit, sunscreen, water bottle, casual clothing, lacrosse equipment (helmet, stick, gloves, arm pads, shoulder pads, athletic supporter, mouth guard).
- Roommates : Roommates : Roommate requests can be made during on-line registration process. Both roommates must request each other in order to be roomed together. If no request is made, roommates will be selected according to age. No room changes will be permitted at camp. Any last minutes requests can be made by emailing email@example.com. Only two occupants per room.
- Camp Store: Open daily for snacks, drinks, pizza orders, and specialty items.
- Accommodations & Meals: Overnight campers will get to experience dormitory living in the heart of the Asa Packer Campus (Main Campus). With our hill-side setting and a panoramic view of downtown Bethlehem, this is truly “dorm life” at its finest. Only a short walk to the dining hall, residents will receive three meals a day at the all-you-care-to-eat dining facility. They offer a wide variety of delicious menu items that will help you refuel for the next session.
2013 General Schedule
11:00am – 12:30pm – Check In @ Lamberton Hall/Hawks Nest (*Lunch will not be provided*)
2:00pm – 5:00pm – Skills/Combine group 1 & 2
4:00pm – Dinner Starts
5:00pm – 8:20pm – Evaluation Game group 1 & 2
9:15pm – Seminar I (Leeman-Turner Arena @ Grace Hall)
10:30pm – In Own Rooms
11:00pm – Lights Out
7:00am – Breakfast Starts
9:00am – 12:00pm – Round Robin Session 1
(All Round Robin Games will determine championship seeding.)
11:15am – Lunch Starts
1:00pm –4:00pm – Round Robin Session 2
4:00pm – Dinner Starts
5:00pm – 7:30pm – Round Robin Session 3
8:00pm – 2016 All Star Game
8:50pm – 2015 All Star Game
11:00pm – In Own Rooms/Lights Out
7:00am – Breakfast Starts
9:00am – 12:00pm – Consolation Games & Championship
10:00am – 12:45pm – Check-out will begin following the first game and will continue until after Championship.
*2:00pm – 4:30pm – (Optional) Lehigh University Asa Packer Campus Tour and Information Session
- Resident: $595
- A 75% refund can be issued up until June 24th. After June 24th no refunds will be issued.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.