High School Graduating Class of 2016 (Entering Grade 11) – We are currently sold out at the Goaltending position. Goaltenders are now being wait-listed! To be wait-listed please email us @ email@example.com
June 28th – 29th, 2014
The Lehigh Valley Mini Camp is designed to provide rising high school juniors (class of 2016) from the Lehigh Valley and across the nation with advanced skill development in a highly competitive, tournament style, playing environment. The Mini Camp will provide a platform for players to display their skills in front of college coaches from Divisions I, II, and III, as these coaches will be invited to serve as instructors and also as recruiters.
With the lacrosse recruiting cycle picking up pace and to be on par with Lehigh Lacrosse’s recruiting cycle we felt an earlier event of the summer would be necessary, this is a great chance to be seen. (Still September 1 is the first time college coaches can communicate with a high school junior ‘Prospective Student Athlete’ per NCAA rule). Off the field, players will take part in recruiting & academic seminar and a leadership/character building seminar. The mission of the Lehigh Valley Mini Camp is to help recruits gain visibility within the recruiting landscape, while helping them grow as players and as people.
* Interested Lehigh Prospects – This camp will be a great opportunity to see what being a Student-Athlete in the Lehigh lacrosse program is all about. You will stay in the same dorms, use the same facilities, and have the opportunity to meet and work with current Lehigh players and coaches. All this, while affording our staff the opportunity to learn more about you as a person and player with in the highly competitive showcase format.
*Film – All sessions of the Mini Camp will be filmed and available to participants for personal use following the event.
- Boys going into 11th grade or repeating that year.
- We will be capping the event at 150 players to maximize exposure.
- Check-In will be late morning on Saturday, June 28th
- There will be a $50 key deposit charge due at Check-in. Key deposits will be returned when keys are turned in at Check-out.
- Late Check In will be available for those who are arriving from other camps/tournament that conflicts with the our Mini Camp
- Check-Out will be on Sunday June 29th immediately following the player’s last game in the afternoon session.
- Check-In and Check-Out will take place on Lehigh University’s Asa Packer campus (more details coming soon!)
- Items to Bring: Blankets, Sheets, Pillows, Towels, Toiletries, Fan, Alarm Clock, Spending Money, Shorts, t-shirts, socks, sweat top, rain top, cleats, turf shoes, basketball shoes, bathing suit, sunscreen, water bottle, casual clothing, lacrosse equipment (helmet, stick, gloves, arm pads, shoulder pads, athletic supporter, mouth guard).
- Roommates : Roommates : Roommate requests can be made during on-line registration process. Both roommates must request each other in order to be roomed together. If no request is made, roommates will be selected according to age. No room changes will be permitted at camp. Any last minutes requests can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Only two occupants per room.
- Camp Store: Open daily for snacks, drinks, pizza orders, and specialty items.
- Accommodations & Meals: Overnight campers will get to experience dormitory living in the heart of the Asa Packer Campus (Main Campus). With our hill-side setting and a panoramic view of downtown Bethlehem, this is truly “dorm life” at its finest. Only a short walk to the dining hall, residents will receive three meals a day at the all-you-care-to-eat dining facility. They offer a wide variety of delicious menu items that will help you refuel for the next session.
2014 General Schedule
Check In @ DRAVO House (*Lunch will not be provided*) – 11:00am – 1:00pm
1:00pm – All Camp Orientation in front of Dravo House
2:00pm – 5:00pm – Game 1
4:00pm – Dinner Starts
5:30pm – 8:30pm – Game group 2
9:30pm – Seminar I (Lewis Lab)
10:45pm – In Own Rooms
11:15pm – Lights Out
7:00am – Breakfast Starts
9:00am – 12:00pm – Game 3
(All Round Robin Games will determine championship seeding.)
11:30am – 1:00pm – Lunch (Rathbone Dining Hall)
1:30pm –5:00pm – Playoffs/Championships
Check-out will begin following the first game(2:30pm) and will continue until after Championship (5:00pm).
- Resident: $395
- A 75% refund can be issued up until May 19th. After May 19th no refunds will be issued.
- Please email email@example.com